Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Cubs Positional Breakdown: Overview

For the next few posts, I will be breaking down the Cubs by position and give them a grade based on depth compared to the rest of the majors, or the big league average of talent. The posts will not be individual for every position, but rather each of those will be organized in departments: starting rotation, bullpen, infield (including catcher), outfield, and coaching. After that, I will give the Cubs an overall grade and my prediction for them this season. The posts will be coming in the next week or two most likely, to get you knowledged up as pitchers and catchers report this Wednesday. Finally, spring training is starting. Although I love watching the Bulls and Blackhawks, I've been eagerly watching the countdowns for April 4, the Opening Night of the MLB season which is the Yankees vs. Red Sox on ESPN. I believe Jon Miller is the best commentator in sports, so that should be a game you don't want to miss. The baseball season is almost here!

No comments:

Post a Comment